Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday-11-23-09-Class Presentations

Presentation 1: Water, Sun, and Moon
I really enjoyed the presentation and the use of the costumes. The costumes helped keep me focused and interested in the lesson. The group demonstrated that they were able to work together. It appeared that they collaborated very well. I also liked how they had the class participate by holding up a fish. This would keep the students focused and listening so they would know when to hold up the fish. The would be actively engaged in the lesson. Good job.

Presentation 2: Recycling
I enjoyed the powerpoint presentation of the book and the music. It was a good lesson on recycling since we are trying to take care of the world. I liked how we had to sort out pictures of objects and place them in the correct recycling bin. This is a good hands on activity to get all the students involved. Good lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment